The Reason Is You

  I walk down this paved road alone, wondering what shoulda been. I think about what could have been. I ponder on what things went wrong and why? I try to rememeber when the last I smiled was. When the last time I thought i wasn't going to be able beat something. When the last time i told someone I loved them and ment it, and everytime I do this YOU are the first person that pops in my head. You are what shoulda have been. You are what could have been. The reason things went wrong and why. You were the last time i smiled and truely the last time I said I LOVE YOU and ment it...8 billion people in this damn world and you're the only one I want forever♥

Between all the fights, stupid arguements, inside jokes, the long nights on the phone. I fell in love with you... I just don't want you to forget that honey (:

Marisa Menard

0 comments:

Post a Comment