Our Heaven is Here

When he asked will you marry me
I could only laugh at him

When I asked you sure want to spend your whole life with me
He said not just this one but every life

And when I said life is long and may turn weary some day
He said never mind, will take a break and re-marry after 40 years

When I asked how do you know I am the person
He said because I know who am I as a person

When people say marriages are made in heavens
We say our heavens are dispersed here around
On this earth, where our marriage was made
In our sorrows, in our laughters, in our love and our faith
In all the answers said and unsaid
In all the questions asked and unasked
In all the days and all the nights
In all the feelings interwoven together
To keep us alive till we die

And after death, as I said once
Our memories will enjoin us to our graves
And hopefully, we may crave
To reunite in another heaven of ours some day.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment